Thursday, February 01, 2007

 

Closing Comments

I had a big day, +1.5%-- with big balled gains in ACLI, WU, GILD, VLO, CLX, LMT and ITWO.

Basically, being short this market is equal to be a dickless, fucktarded asshat-- at the Playboy Mansion.

There is no need to discuss what worked, because everything fucking ripped higher. However, I will say, at my office, Steve Jobs' face is getting poked around by my darts quite a bit-- because his fucking stock sucks wood.

Considering my cost basis is $55 on the crapple, I should be more patient-- but I am not. I want this fucking stock to go higher now and fast. You hear me Mr. Jobs?

Aside from idle threats, I am convinced MVIS bottomed out today @ $3.36. Also, the Trannies are out of control, with manly gains in ACLI, LSTR, HUBG and ODFL.

Finally, it's worth mentioning the market did well in January, up 2% on the Nazz. Typically, January sets the tone for the rest of the year. I anticipate the buyers will really pressure the sellers over the next two weeks-- as the catalyst to sell equities fade and whither into the wind.

Comments:
Hey Broker, I don't know if you've seen this (or care ;-), but this article has some interesting comments on the Iphone...I wouldn't want one after seeing it's flaws, but heres the link;
http://www.microsoftisawesome.com/2007/01/iphone-already-outdated-technology.html
Read thru the comments section and rebuttle...

On a more positive note, a MVIS Yahoo link (I know you hate em' but...there was some good DD done ;-) and I thought you might appreciate it...

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_M/threadview?m=tm&bn=27329&tid=98724&mid=98778&tof=3&rt=2&frt=2&off=1

And thanks for those frogleggs...they still taste mighty good!
 
i'm going to need to excuse myself for the rest of the day. i took 2 1/2 pts on aapl with glee, leaving 3 or 4 on the table. amateur hour. let me see if i have this right....cut your winners short? what a major dumbass. excuse me, but i'll be throwing my own ass down the stairs for the rest of the day.

i need to put it back on, but first i need to introduce myself to the stairs.
 
OK, that's out of my system. nas going red, all the good news & nas GOING RED. asshat alert: lunch money transfer in progress.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.