Monday, February 12, 2007

 

Closing Comments

I must say, the bears missed a golden opportunity to poleax the buyers into submission. Instead of giving us, "death to the buyers" type of selling, they gave us milquetoast.

I threw a few hedges on the barby, just in case. However, after seeing the "weak kneed" bears at work, I am emboldened. Hence, I will likely cover my shorts, tomorrow.

While it's true, several of my positions are trying to scratch my eyes out (BWLD, NTRI, MVIS), others are kicking ass (HANS, AAPL).

In short, the market is taking a pause. Be patient. Take a few siesta's and eat as much as you can.

Finally, with Oil getting crrrr-ushed, Airliners and Retail did well. Fuck the Airliners. As for Retail, I like ANF and BWLD.

In case you didn't know, BWLD "retails" chicken wings to fat fucks and drunken men. A great long term story, despite "the bird flu."

Comments:
And then there's ONXX, up 97% today
 
My dick is also up today but I still lost money.
 
Yeah, I haven't checked the account yet but I'm pretty sure I underperformed the indices today! Hah!

However, I will probably be a buyer bright and early tomorrow morning. On margin.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.