Thursday, February 15, 2007

 

Closing Comments

BWLD just blew-the-fucking-doors off the estimate. Consensus was .53, they showed .77. May the analysts, who bet against the fat fuckers at BWLD, have their stomachs roasted for them.

Today was perfect. I was forced to cover my SiRF short and will close out my QID position, near term. This market is going to rip the heads off the shorts, and yank their hearts out-- from their open neck. We are going much, much higher.

I really like the action in the Metals, Telecom and Networkers. Stocks like SVVS, RVBD, LMRA, CENX, FCX, TKC, TLS and ROS look fucking great.

Finally, I am playing CENX, ahead of their numbers, Tuesday evening. I feel they will obliterate the estimate and make me rich-er, than most of you Dunkin' Donut drinking asshats.

Off to go count my fucking money.

Comments:
STMP up 7% AH. I bought 1k shares but sold all but 200 before close. I am chicken shit when it comes to earnings.
 
Tom, I got some good action in bidu this aft as well, but I dumped too soon, shouldn't have, the volume was wicked good.
 
Now if the fuckers could only learn how to conduct a proper Conference Call.

(Gee, I don't really curse much in real life...but this board seems to require it)
 
MDAWS: How's the BWLD short?
 
Sorry, MDAWS. Just read your disclosure of no short.

Links will be fixed this weekend.

Off to go drink some "rich man's whiskey."
 
Watch MVIS. Watch.
 
Tom, yeah, volume tells the exact same story on that expd chart from Tuesday.
 
... I'm very jealous of your BWLD. Stock will shoot up on the IBD 100 list after those nice numbers. Those who got in on the sell off basically stole those shares.

Been watching yah... NTRI, BWLD, and MVIS ... so far, looks like a very nice week for yah Fly.

-gio
 
Broker no doubt you are the mutha fucking man today and thanks so much for IVAC and BWLD. To not buy these two even now is utterly fucktarded, BWLD especially. However I want to just question you on the CENX play. We saw this with DRS and I am wondering if the best is already priced into CENX. Again I want to be long this pup with you and like the shit out of it but that is my concern since it has run lately. What are your thoughts? MVIS -- You fucking shorts in MVIS are going to be fried gizzard soon that I will throw to my dog and would be better shorting QID or going long RRPIX.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.