Thursday, February 22, 2007

 

Closing Comments

This market is going higher. The sellers are so scared and weak, it's almost funny. Almost, but not quite.

Despite red in the old antiquated DOW, my "new economy" stocks ripped higher. All of my intra-day purchase prices (TRID, CENX, BWLD) were exceeded and my core holdings moved higher by +.78%.

While it's true, I am making too much money-- I really can't complain. I like money and enjoy hiring illegal Mexicans to make noise outside my house and fuck with my neighbors.

Afterall, the market is feast or famine. Right now, I am feasting like a fucking King-- eating oversized turkey legs and guzzling wine from my diamond encrusted chalice.

During today's trading, I was thoroughly impressed with the Internet sector, specifically MFE, VLCK, LTON, CMGI, WSSI and SRVY.

Also, I want to own the Metals here. I feel TIE, CENX and FCX will move higher-- as demand from the Chinese and Indian fuckers increase.

Finally, it appears MVIS has turned the corner and will proceed higher, the closer we get to summer. I suspect the company will announce a deal by June.

Comments:
Broker A-
Listen to ONSM's CC from today. It is short.

http://www.visualwebcaster.com/event.asp?id=38067

I'm going to try and post about it, given time. Being that I'm in a strange city, sans wife and kids, I might just spend the time visiting the local beverage establishments. The call is very exciting, IMO. I believe ONSM will have its first profitable Q2, and will probably announce a big deal in the social networking sector soon. A quote from the CC: "We've met some of the CSCO people, and we feel very comfortable that we'll see a great expansion in that entire business segment."

Also, I'm working on a TA post for MVIS, if you're interested in that side of things.
 
I am always interested in bullish comments on my stocks.
 
Well buy some ONSM and I'll have plenty of bullish comments for you. Otherwise, I believe you could construe my post on MVIS as bullish. If not, just leave some comments where you call me chinballs and dicklipper and we'll be even.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.