Wednesday, February 28, 2007

 

Closing Comments

What a fucking queer trading day.

I don't know about you, but after having my legs sawed off yesterday, by Mother market, this 50 point band aid shit doesn't do it for me. In all, I was up 1.1%.

However, I have greatly reduced my downside risk and intend on adding to new short positions, ATHR and AMKR.

If you weren't in the Metals today, the market did dick for you. With that being said, I feel the market is in danger of falling lower, due to risk adjustment.

Also, I saw Jim Rogers and his ridiculous bow tie on CNBC today. Frankly, I believe the man is delusional, considering he is bearish on U.S. equities-- but bullish on the fucking Airliners. He must be smoking some good crack to believe the Airliners will hold up during a market meltdown.

Finally, I understand MVIS will be visiting NYC-- sometime soon. Hopefully, I will find time to visit with management and learn a little more about their plans. In short, I am very bullish on MVIS here and feel it will cut the arms off of those who decide to short it.

Comments:
I know you fuckers are focused on the asshattery that is going on in the markets but this shit right here is the hotness.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0228072bank1.html

That shit makes me want to play cops and robbers!
 
I agree, ol' JimBo is really tappin' the glass.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.