Friday, February 09, 2007

 

Coldplay: Yellow


Comments:
Best way to describe today
 
Hey Fucktard--

You have the best handle I have ever seen.

You are hereby ordered to post at least two messages, per day.

Your choice targets will be MDAWS and Richard.

Those are your marching orders.
 
Greetings dicksmacks!

Broker A- I've posted an interesting discovery about ONSM on my blog. Between shots of your rich man's whiskey if you would give it a read and tell me whether I'm crazy or maybe onto something big I would appreciate it.
 
I consider ONSM and RGRP lotto tickets.

Either one can be monster winners.

I'll take a look, chinballs.
 
Hello everyone. I'm fucktard a. I am here to bust your balls.
 
Broker you are telling me you would not want your wife to wear this shit

http://image.coldwatercreek.com/IMAGESFLL/H17370_030SL.JPG

You know that would make anyone look like a sexy bitch.
 
Broker, you may not like me that much but can I ask a favor? Would it be possible to organize your links alphabetically? They're in a state of disaster right now. I often use your blog as a jumping off point for other blogs I like; I often start here for the daily fucktard alert, then move on. If you don't like the idea then I'll assume it's a fuck me.
 
Richard, this might be your week!
 
Broker A- updated that fucking report per your fucking request.
 
HANS
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.