Wednesday, February 28, 2007

 

Wu Tang Clan: Protect Ya Neck


Comments:
I am filthy rich and hate to give money back when the markets tank. Yesterday was a bad day for me and I lost so much fucking money I sent my daughters to the store. This picture was taken shortly after. http://tinyurl.com/yw5jmp
 
to quote ben and wu:

ain't a damn thing change boy, protect ya neck.
 
shortdabull has decided to share his vast knowledge with you simpeltons....

DBRN is a buy right here, anything under 20 is a gift. If we gap down, I'm buying more.

AMGN should bottom tomorrow and then trade in a range after that till May, where all hell may break loose.

If we gap up tomorrow, selling/shorting into it is wise, in my opinion.
 
the bottom sentence is regarding the overall market.
 
mde: I posted that below as well. I want to play cops and robbers with these chicks when they are caught. I want to do to them what the market attempted to do to me yesterday. Although I am much happier today I think I should take out my frustrations in a cops and robbers dress up session with these honeys.
 
Skip school and rob banks in designer clothes at 16. Somehow I never had these types of ideas when I was that young. My how times have changed.
 
Whats with your old fav PALM seems to be happy?
 
It's a daytraders delight in the pre-opening. If they can only learn to fix the computers to show accurate pricing.
 
Holly shit boys we are going to be tanking hard today! Fuck this is gonna hurt but not nearly as bad since I am hedged well now. Look at NYX off another 5% today in pre-market. Shit has been down almost 20% in 1 week! Creamers #1 stock of the year.
 
I believe this is what the market should have done at the open yesterday for buyers to appear. Should be gap down with sharp recovery then mucho volitility. AAPL holding firm and I would bet on a good NASDAQ move up after the open. Watch chips and maybe a bottom in AMGN and biotechs for this recovery to occur.
 
any truth to the rumor that a bear was seen banging goldilocks in central park this morning?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.