Monday, February 05, 2007

 

Nelly Furtado: Say it Right


Comments:
The technical picture for ivac says it is about to fall off a huge cliff. Likely to see 16's. Good luck, sell it twice if you're long.
 
stfu
 
fu mdaws
 
For what it's worth:
I just got back from my local BWLD. It was packed again, I had a talk with an old friend,the manager, and their sales are up 18% YOY and the are building 3 more in Louisiana by the end of this year. To-Go sales were huge yesterday due to the SuperBowl and they expect to have a great March with the NCAA tournament. I still love the stock and I'm looking to add to my position soon.
 
mdaws -- Re: IVAC After the market closes today at 3:30 I am going to rip out your tonsils and use them to tickle my balls.


By the way anyone short energy at this point will suffer the same fate this week. You don't have to believe me, I will just watch in laughter as I heat up the deep fryer. Short Fritters anyone?
 
Ragin’: I’m in the middle of two BWLD locations in Chicago. Packed entry areas resemble hot NY dance clubs on weekends. Plenty of 18-26 brats sharing tables next to all the families. Seemed like I was the only old fuck in the place. Bring on March Madness!
 
Watching gold and oil futures gapping up nicely, however, the OIH and some of the gold stocks (NEM,ABX, etc.) not as up as much as they should be. Could be signaling a reversal of gold and oil after a gap up.
 
I am short ivac going into earnings based solely on the chart. The chart knows.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.