Wednesday, February 07, 2007

 

Position Updates: AAPL

AAPL is on fucking fire.

Carry on.

Comments:
Yeah and the f-ers on CNBC just said the averages are holding on to "modest gains." Laughing my ass off. We are getting ready to witness the mother of all short coverings, yet these dipshits have no clue what's getting ready to happen.
 
One man's trash is another's treasure.
 
any thoughts on ABT:TO?

Jumped cause of dell deal.
 
Do you still own it? I remember I mentioned owning it around 3-ish.

It's a keeper. Lojack for your laptop.
 
Stodgy crappy paper New York Times (NYT) is smoking. Leveraged buy out by the family (Sulzbergers).
 
Not sure about the buyout, appears to be a rumor?
 
Quit yappering about NYT, it's gay.
 
Last time I read it was about five years ago when I saw it laying on a table at Starbucks. Do people in NY actually buy this fish wrapper?
 
Still got it.

I was going to buy some more last week but I had to walk the dog or some b.s.

Going to hold it for awhile longer.
 
broker what is your take on how onsm might respond to the akam report? Any ideas?
 
30 min left to buy DO
 
Yeah, but, Absolute is the better buy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.