Tuesday, February 06, 2007

 

Position Updates: MVIS

Right now, MVIS is suffering from post CES blues. Typically, after CES, many small companies like MVIS or ONT get plundered--for lack of catalyst or momentum.

In no way does it mean MVIS is done. For now, the momentum gravy train that pushed MVIS to $4 has stalled. In order to get the fucker up and going again, the company needs to execute and make a fucking product.

Afterall, I didn't buy the stock for CES, did you? If so, then you should have sold weeks ago. I am in the stock for the duration or until the greed factor overwhelms me.

Despite murderous days like this, with the stock down 5%, I am optimistic. The big picture, for me, is licensing agreements and revenue, then earnings. Everything else is just noise.

To put it plainly, if you bought MVIS and can't handle the volatile nature of micro-cap stocks, you should have known better. Your fault fucker.

With my money, I will "man-up" and look to buy some-- should it dip in the $3.20's.

Comments:
Wow, you put 10 cents on the stock price with that. lol.
 
I blame this whole market turmoil on Erin Burnett's hair.
 
Just bought MVIS 3.36
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.