Friday, February 09, 2007

 

Position Updates: MVIS

This stock is starting to fucking annoy me. I mean, the trading pattern over the past 2 weeks has been horrific. I feel like a fucking circus clown, with the big red nose and shoes, buying this stock, while everyone north of Antarctica kicks it in the nuts.

While it's true, one press release can turn things around and send the shares on a moonshot. But, I can't help but wonder how long will it take for the company to cut a deal?

There are so many bullish rumors running wild, regarding MVIS. I only hope the fuckers who run the company understand how important it is to manage the stock price and Wall Street's expectations.

In short, the dicktards at UBS, who are selling, probably don't know dick from dirt. If you are long the company, like I am, hang tight and wait for the catalyst to buy more.

At this point, the catalyst may be valuation, based upon early projections of PicoP and HUD sales.

Bottom line: Shows us (shareholders) the money, you PicoP inventing fuckers.

UPDATE: New article on MVIS. Good read.

Comments:
Asshat dipbuyers are having a two martini lunch, and probably wont be back to clean up on these markets.
 
Explains the donkey punch I just took trying to bottom fish MA.
 
Broker I am getting blow the fuck up in CORS, any news on it, I am still looking to buy lower just wondering what is taking it down? Sub prime worries?
 
Sub prime worries it is.

May the dividend rescue you.
 
nyx killing the mom and pop invester today. at work shiit job watched cramer put the kids college money in nyx with a 7% stop bought @ 100+ you get home turn on the computer bam fucked. bad day
 
next week its back at 96 on euronex deal bang fucked again. oh
 
Thanks for the update broker on CORS but considering the CORS headquarters is about 1 mile from my house I think I might walk over and throw a brick through their window should it not hold at 20. Just hope that doesn't hurt EPS.
 
make it a Molotov cocktail.
 
When MA tanks for saying "we can improve margins 2% instead of 3%", then folks were just looking for excuses. Just like every tech stock today - no rationale needed - JPM and DB were just flashing the exit sign on chips today with their upgrade, apparently.

so is MA a short now, for having a huge crack with no reason needed? It's awfully expensive given they just said their margins suck ... ;)
 
nyx dipbuyers are back from lunch and trying to make a run. I like the action in OPBL today
 
shrimper that was on an Alert issued by Cramer to buy.
 
Have another martini
 
Did the IPO of that hedge fund mark a market top?
 
well thats funny I guess he likes it at 105 he really liked it at 91ish. I have been tasting alittle here and there on the way down. tast good reminds me of the cme shake out....yum
 
oh no market selling off lol
 
"oh no market selling off lol"

ROFLMAO
 
It was clear that MVIS was basing for the past 2 weeks. I don't see any signs to buy.

I wish you all luck on this because the buyers are not coming back anytime soon.
 
MVIS is definately a strong sell at this point. The chart is telling me to get out at all cost.
 
I stroll back from a fine lunch only to find I am missing a didgit from my brokerage account,,maybe i put it in the coin jar, better go look.
 
mde... what else do you think is a strong sell?
 
"MVIS is definately a strong sell at this point. The chart is telling me to get out at all cost."

Careful MDE. That type of talk on this blog can get your housed bombed.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.