Tuesday, February 20, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Biotech

Despite the weakness in the indices, today is a very strong session. If your stocks are not participating and your mood is somber-- do not worry. It's because you are a fucktardingly bad stock picker and if money had legs--it would run away from you. You have no choice in the matter. Flawed genes.

Look around. I see big gains in the Networkers, Food, Biotech and Transports. As you know, I am a big fan of the Food and Beverage sector. Right now, ADY is my favorite beverage stock, while BWLD is my favorite "fat fucker forks a feast" stock.

Just to recap my feelings on Biotech: I fucking hate them and their little annoying FDA meetings. They are run by a bunch of asshole Doctors, who spend money quicker than a pimp in a fur coat store. With that being said, the sector is running.

Finally, I am enjoying "fuck you, I'm rich" gains in ACLI, RIMM and BWLD. Furthermore, I have instructed my servant/trader to buy a little CENX, ahead of earnings tonight. I know earnings can be a killer, but I have a good feeling, regarding this little metal company. However, I do not recommend buying it alongside me. It can blow your balls off.

More on this later.

NOTE: Please take the new "Fly Survey." Are you bullish or bearish on the markets?

The following Biotech stocks have mojo:

BDSI +21%
MLSS +13.7%
CYTR +12.4%
NRPH +8.7%
ONXX +4.8%

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.