Wednesday, February 21, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Food & Beverage

As I sit here, sipping on my "dopio" espresso (from Starbucks), I am at peace. No longer do I desire to throw 90mph darts at Steve Jobs' face or throw chicken wings at my servant/trader. The "new" Broker A is all about peace and prosperity, while treating employees with respect. Now, should AAPL start going lower again, I may snap and throw one of these frozen Monster Energy Soda's at the fucker (trader/servant). But, for now, the office is as peaceful as the Israeli-Syrian border.

As for today's trading:

I see many of the weak kneed are checking out, due to inflation concerns. While they sell, I will look for some discounts. So far, no discounts.

However, I like the action in the Food & Beverage sector. Stocks like TXRH, HANS, ADY, JBX (thanks Wallstrip), RUTH, IBA and WILC are going "bottle rocket" crazy. In other words, they are going higher.

I know many of you doubted "The Fly" and his incredible God given talents -- which enable him to "cherry pick" better stocks than 99% of you. If you still doubt "The Fly," watch closely-- for you are about to be "schooled."

My two "balls on the line picks" are LOCM and ADY. Both of them are small/scary cap with lots of risk. However, my convictions on both are strong. I feel they are good for a trade.

NOTE: Both LOCM and ADY are thinly traded. Don't buy them, if you are not prepared to have your balls cut off, should the market go in a downturn.

NOTE II: It's worth noting, MOVI is on fucking fire. Being the #2 video rental chain, next to Blockbuster, in the country-- it may be worth a gander.

I know, using the word "gander" in a sentence is gay. Sorry.

Comments:
Jack in the Box burgers have the best fastfood burgers period.
 
TRA only goes up....every fucking day.
 
Now that that's settled.....
 
TRA looks fucking great.
 
Speaking of dopio's, what's with SBUX? 10% away from 52-wk lows looks like enough of a discount for me. Or is there something actually wrong there?
 
Hey, what's up with MVIS? Did some idiot spread a rumor that they do sub-prime home loans? :-)
 
MVIS is fine.
 
MVIS is in the celler waiting, maturing, coming together like a fine wine. When ready the willing will buy and buy, dont rush the wine!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.