Tuesday, February 13, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Steel

Sorry for posting so late in the day-- I have been busy making a living.

As you all can see, the market is ripping higher. Naturally, it is not a surprise to me. As you know, I predicted this move last week, because I am fucking psychic and because I have a crystal ball.

Early this morning, I had my servant/trader sell my QID position-- at a small profit. As of now, the NASDAQ is lagging, mainly because Tech is weak.

Metal stocks are off to the races, with manly gains in ERS, NTO, GGB, FCX and AL. I like TIE right here, right now-- for a trade.

Frankly, there is not much in the red today. Moreover, I suspect the sellers will poleax themselves, late in the day, as the market picks up momentum.

Bottom line: The dip is over. Heading back up, bitches.

NOTE: I wonder if "Fucktard" shorted some QID this morning? He gives the word "Fucktard" meaning.

Comments:
Broker do you have any info on why HAL went straight up today? I know you don't trade that fucker but I sold some yesterday and I am preceding to bash my skull in today. Any help would assist in stopping the pain.
 
All the oils are up.

Tech is definitely gay, today.
 
DRS will become a core holding.

We are going to need lots of night vision in Tehran.
 
I like TIE too. Harold Simmons has been buying millions worth of shares in only a few months. I've been waiting for a few weeks for the stock to get back to my $40 buy point... hell, I'll just jump the gun.

I wonder if Harold wants to take this thing private? Oh well, he can't yet.
 
"We are going to need lots of night vision in Tehran."

Nah, it's gonna glow all by itself. You'll be able to see it from the space station. Sorta like the Belgian autobahn.

Blame all sppeelling mistakes on my right hand. I do.
 
Broker I am just a peon compared to you of course but I think the QID position is not a bad one here. We are stopping against resistance/former support and if we don't close up big today the bears are going to think they can try to woodshed us tomorrow. I am by no means in the bear camp but a QID hedge here does not sound half bad. What am I missing, I am prepared to change on a dime if evidence proves otherwise. By the way the Q's chart looks horrendous lately.

Full disclosure: I AM NOT short the QID. God that just makes me laugh.
 
Cramer is all excited that the average KBH home sales price is higher. Here, in Fl. they are giving away thousands in extras, upgrades, and financing deals in order to move the inventory. He forgot to mention this small detail.
 
gappingandyapping has shown a deep understanding of the market, and how to prosper in troubled times. one free single malt for that boy tonite.
 
Indeed, you are all "peons" compared to me.
 
Are the Q's headed for blood right now or will it depend on AMAT? If they end red and AMAT does not beat/raise then I think those ho's are going to be swimming in ink tomorrow. Believe me I want my hedge to lose money but it does not look pretty out there for them if that scenario plays out.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.