Tuesday, February 27, 2007

 

Silverchair: Pure Massacre


Comments:
Congrats to Richard for a job well done today. I would be leery of those calling this the start of a correction since the put/call ratios as of yesterday showed alot of bearishness and until the last bear gives up it aint over until its over as Casy Stengel (or was it Yogi Berra) once said.
 
My sizzled friend, I do believe this is more appropriate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EYseY4kyX8
 
Hey, I am still up more than 5% for the year.

Fuckers.
 
Lier lier your ass on fire.

You are pathetic and an amateur sucker.
 
MMX-

Your mother made a huge mistake giving birth to you. Think on that, the next time you waste my time-- by posting your dicktarded messages.
 
marketmakerx-

Actually I'm the pathetic and amateur sucker - and I've done very well over the last four months with the scraps and burnt offerings that Fly tosses at us. I know it’s just to amuse his superior intellect, but it still beats what my mutual funds give me after fees.

I’ve even since found out that the QID is already short, and it saved my ass today.

Love and kisses,
fucktard
 
fucktard..I was talking to your boyfriend. Go tickle your ass or something bitch.
 
Here is a current overseas update:
AORD -2.4%
KLSE -3.4%
Nikkei -3.38%
Sraits Times -4.4%
Seoul Comp. -3.3%
I don't see Shanghai or the Heng Seng or Jakarta being open yet. The above open markets are actually off the lows. Gold and oil is getting crushed and the dollar is higher.
 
Oops I see Shanghai just opened basically unchanged (-.41%). Mao must have given marching orders to the ChiComs to buy.
 
I’ve even since found out that the QID is already short, and it saved my ass today.

--

that made me spit coffee out my nose
 
BREAKNG NEWS: Godzilla just ate the NIKKEI and is now "swimming" over to Taiwan.

Developing...
 
Need to send Godzilla over to North Korea to dine on uranium and horizontally challenged heads of state.
 
errr, you mean vertically challenged? That little fucker in NK with the huge glasses?

This guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQXRPHFp6gk

Broker can you post an asian wrap up later? I don't follow the exchanges over there.
 
You are correct, although a case can be made that he is challenged in both ways plus visually challenged and aesthetically challenged.
 
I blame the sell off on mdawsz, he is now teaching the world you can make money on the short side.

nice site, mdawsz
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.