Thursday, March 01, 2007

 

Armin van Buuren: Sail


Comments:
I can't believe the people who are saying they shorted the open. I wrote very early that this is a daytraders delight and one buys when you are dizzy and throwing up. I am no genius and have made many mistakes (and still do) but I do know that you buy when you are scared to death and you sell when your stocks make you a ton of money and you think you are so smart and king of the stock-pickers world. Also, at risk of being called an old asshat I traded in the 1987 crash and the 1997 Asian contagian. What has happened in the market is nothing. We can have a 10-15% correction and still be in a bull run. Man up.
 
Fly’s outstanding benefit package now includes tuition reimbursement which has enabled me to pursue a psychiatric degree. I’ve assembled this SELF-HELP PROGRAM. to assist you fuckers during this trying period.
 
Trader/Caddy:

You wait and see, liver lips, everything I shorted today will be profitable.

Moreover, I am not a day trader. Therefore, I get to have all sorts of fun, unlike your dinosaur trading ass.

Frankly, I am a bit disappointed you are old.
 
Fly: I would be dissapointed if you didn't hedge plus active trading of your clients money lowers the return by increasing expense. Now that you have some older people on your blog be sure to diversify your readership and maybe you can qualify for Federal grants.
 
My fee structure doesn't work like that.

Federal Grants are for homeless men and pikers.
 
ok kids, gather round:

1. remember, this time it's different.
2. we are still in a raging bull market.
3. don't worry, it's just a correction.
4. you're young, and that means BUY THE DIPS.
5. don't listen to anyone over 30.
6. dividends are for losers.
7. leverage is the mothers milk of wealth.
8. always average down.
9. remember, you're right, it's the market that's wrong.
10. the carnage in the subprime market has no bearing on the economy.
11. housing is looking good.
12. steve jobs is innocent of anything and everything to do with back dating.
13. fear is for losers.
14. balls are far more important than brains.

that's all for now. remember, bring your lunch money to the party, and always help an old guy up the stairs.
 
Richard--

Being that I will be 31 in May, I do not take offense to your statement.

However, I believe you misunderstand my position.

Look below. I am now a filthy, greasy bear. I have loaded up to the gills with downside plays and look forward to ripping the tonsils right out of the bulls, as you do.
 
i know, i wasn't talking to you. you've got it dead on right. one extra 18 yr old single malt will be delivered to you're trading desk at 4:00 pm.
 
Sweet.

Maybe I need to reconsider my prejudice against the older type of folk, since they have all the money.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.