Friday, March 23, 2007

 

Asshat of the Week Award: Dennis Gartman

It was a close one, but Dennis gets the "Asshat Award." On March 6th, 2007, while the market was on the decline, Dennis appeared on CNBC's Fast Money and declared "we are in a global bear market." He said a bunch of other crap about Gold too, but I was too busy eating a hamburger with pickles, at the time, to hear him clearly. You know, the pickles were snapping in my ears.

Anyway, now that the markets are back to ripping the throats out of the bear-fuckers, I'd thought it would make sense to give one of these "Asshat Awards" (I have to get these fucking things out the door) to a man who embarrassed himself, family and Eric "the oil barrel" Bolling (Eric invited Dennis to the show) by declaring the end of the global bull market, as we know it, because it was down a few percentage points from the top.

Asshat!

I am sure Dennis has other stuff going on, like news letters and accurate market calls, but I'm not interested. All that matters to me is his declarative statement "global bear market," coupled with his fucktarded looking tie. In my opinion, both are unacceptable. Hence, the "Asshat Award."

Watch recent video of Dennis look "Asshattish" as the market fucking rolls on him.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.