Sunday, March 18, 2007

 

Breaking News: Fly "Lays off" its only Employee

It has come to my attention, while surfing the internets, that WoodShedder aka "Mr. Trade -n- Work," did not show up to work (writing stuff on this blog) this weekend.

As many of you know, I don't have time for lazy men or bad work habits, amongst the people I "employ." Therefore, I must "shitcan" Mr. Woodshedder, without severance.

Although, I was pleased with his "work performance," while employed by FlyonWallstreet. Clearly, he did not have the "internal fortitude" to remain employed-- by such a prestigious website.

I'll have you know, I have e-mailed Woodshedder a "fuck you, you're fired" note, along with an internets laser beam, which will "mushroom cloud" his Tradingwhileworking domain.

Mr. Woodshedder's sudden departure enables me to "hire" another weekend blogger. For those who are interested, e-mail me at my earliest convenience.

Pay is equal to the ancient Roman minimum wage.

NOTE: In no way was this post intended to "link whore" for Woodshedder, while creating a fucktarded state of artificial controversy aka "blog war" at FlyonWallstreet.com.

Comments:
Just wait. I'm going to post a HANS chart over at my place which will effectively cut the knees off of anyone still long that turd. That is, I will post it once I clean up from the internets laser beam.
 
Weekend bloggers are as cheap and easy to come by as Russian Soldiers in the Battle for Stalingrad.
 
Just how many internets are there anyway?
 
Fly

I'm confused by the title of your post indicating that your weekend blogger is your only employee.

What about your analyst and trader/servant -- are they all one in the same? If so, do you throw cans of Monster at yourself? Who warms (but not overheats) your slices of pizza?

This is too much to handle on a Monday morning.
 
I fear that Fly has a Fight Club sort of deal going here where all the characters are him. He is clearly not to be messed with...
 
"I'm confused by the title of your post indicating that your weekend blogger is your only employee."

website employees, not real world
 
I see that the term "crazy man" or "delusional" is being applied to me, as per this blog.

Don't have me send my "metal analyst" to your job, in order to punch your eye lashes off.
 
My blog truly did get blown up. Sometime after 7:00 a.m.
 
Hmmm. internets... fight club...
It's quite possible that Pres Bush has discovered that pretending to be some anonymous broker on wall street and publishing a blog is both A) a good way to improve his keyboarding skills in preparation for post-2nd-term job-hunting and B) possibly the only way left to achieve favorable public review.

I conclude it's highly likely the NSA really did blow up woodshedder this morn...

You can't be crazy, Broker, if you're only a figment of someone else's imagination...
 
You are a joke! lmfao
 
Did Ivanka help you make this decision?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.