Tuesday, March 20, 2007

 

Cat Stevens: Father and Son


Comments:
Get this piece of shit off the page. I don't care who you put on there but this cunt whore fuck face should not be the song of the day. Should you continue to post faggot ass shit like that I will send a sonic packet flood toward your machine which will emerge from your screen as a fucking turd burglar and rip your anus out in order to get to his meal.
 
Fuck you.

This traitor bastard has a powerful voice.

Send your sonic packet. See where it gets you.
 
I am sending him. He is hungry as fuck and wants his steamy delight.
 
The only voice this clown has is for Islamic jihad. I threw my Peace Train vinyl LP I had in college into the dumper a long time ago.
 
Hey, I am not buying this idiots record, unlike you.

I am fucking playing a good song, on the internets.

Simmer down you political maniacs.
 
Watch out for Salmon Rushdie in NYC because if he knows you listen to Yusaf Islam's internet plays he may hit you over the head with one of his books-just looking out for your backside.
 
I am not caring about the playing of this shit as much as I am caring about the shittyness of the sound coming from my speakers. It sounds like constipated cats are being chased by monkeys. My almost legal day worker here says "this crap sucks holmes". And yes he really is here cleaning out my garage for me and he brought his pet fighting cocks that he would gladly release on anyone who attempts to call a top in BWLD should I instruct him to via the power of the almighty 7 dollar wage.
 
Fuck you, this song rocks.
 
It's a classic. I learned to play guitar from this song.
 
If I wasn't already on internet probation, I too would throw an internet hand grenade at this post.
 
Alright Yapping. In response to your comment below I propose a wager:

"...he brought his pet fighting cocks that he would gladly release on anyone who attempts to call a top in BWLD"

Using an over and under of 59.5, I am willing to wager that BWLD closes under that price at the end of the trading day on 3/30/07.

Winner gets a night at BWLD on the other guy (via gift card).
 
Cat rocks, as does his new album, go get it , good music, not politics!! From the moment I was born, I was ordered to listen, your still young, that's your fault, there's so much you have to go through . . Find a girl, settle down, and if you want you can marry . .
 
gapping,
You're sounding just a tad agitated. You working as a Chicago cop? Thought I saw you on CLTV punching the shit out of that bar wench tonight.
 
ALL BETS OFF (for now). It seems UBS is trying to rig the bet by doing something as fucking stupid as downgrading BWLD today. Its early in the morning and my "Almost Legal" worker will be in at 7:00. As soon as he gets here we will formulate a plan on what happens to UBS today. Most likely it will relate to chickens or roosters (cocks). For now I am breaking shit in a rage.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.