Friday, March 02, 2007

 

Closing Comments

Finally, the week spawned from fucking hell has ended. However, before it was over, Mother Market "housed" 5.9% of my money.

But, I was up 0.34% today. Therefore, I have successfully hedged my holdings. In other words, I turned the faucet off.

Unfortunately, many of you fuckers do not have "calculator brains," like me, and still hold longs-- with the sincere hope of seeing them rebound. If you are one of those people, well then, you are a dicktarded asshat.

Never let the market pimp you. Moreover, never become a victim to an obvious roll over.

Bottom line: Sell your weak stocks and buy inverse ETF's, like SSG, QID or MZZ. Also, consider going long FXY (Yen) and buying TLT (20 year treasuries).

Finally, there were some pockets of strength, but not many. Before the bottom, we have to feel more pain. Sadly, for you, we are not there yet.

Off to go smoke a cigar.

NOTE: This weekend, there will be a guest blogger with all sorts of charts and stuff. If he sucks, I will fire him, first thing Monday morning.

Enjoy.

Comments:
can you smell it? just a hint of fear in the air. nas closed on its' low for the day, doesn't get any better than that.

bob pissant just said the end of the correction is near. he needs an asshat tattoo on his forehead. we ain't there yet kids, jerkoffs are still stepping is to pick up "value".
it's value when no one wants it, and not before.
 
It amazes me how you still give yourself all the credit you don't deserve. See a shrink before you lose all your money. But again love to use you as a contraray indicator, so keep up the good job my man.
 
Fly, can I borrow your "contra-ray" indicator sometime? That must be the super secret indicator which allows your calculator brain to remain so effective.

Also, I have been attacked by a few ray guns myself over the internets, and could use a good contraray indicator.
 
I am on the road indefinitely, with two laptops and a broadband wireless card. Currently in Cave Creek, AZ. I trade with one screen. I usually trade two or three stocks from 10 to 15 potential setups - Since the volatility has increased I have changed my trading (for a sinking market)

I float a ship - Large investment in an adverse (to the market) fund. I then send out small speed boats during the day to protect the ship - It's all set up around the $ndx and the daily quicks

include trading QID and QLD within the ebb and flow of the daily trend. If the market goes up - I'm protected by my counter action in the QD's If I catch a good wind My ship and the speed boats can triple up what is all ready being doubled. It has been working very well.

I have also had excellent help as this current dive happened leading into a Full Moon with a a total Eclipse (3-3-07) Powerful in Change.
 
'what if' are you enjoying a Friday night speedball laced with meth?
 
MMX:

Your Mother made love to a goat, which 9 months later produced you.

Goat-Fucker.
 
Who's your Daddy?

"I do not believe stocks will make another comeback today. This time, the market is likely to close at the lows of the day, considering the new risk adverse sentiment coupled with the weekend."

Posted 9:37 this morning by no the than "The Fly"
 
Thanks for keeping the posts coming. Whats your return YTD?
 
A little more than 6%.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.