Tuesday, March 06, 2007

 

Closing Comments

Holy shit, that was fun.

Even though I underperformed the market today, up .86%, I had fun watching all the crazy people chase stocks.

Every sector was on fucking fire, with oversized gains in Internet, Semi, Networker and Financial stocks.

Exchange related stocks were up big and will continue to lead the market higher, providing the market does indeed go to new highs.

Also, via CNBC, the recent correction is now over, as all of the sellers and economic worries are fucking history. Additionally, it is now safe to assume the Yen will stop appreciating versus the dollar, since the bulls like free money and do not want to pay back their fucking loans to the Japanese.

Finally, in all seriousness, I am going to win the NYC "Megamillions" tonight. The jackpot is for 370 million. Upon winning, I promise to start a private equity fund, buy CNBC from GE, then systematically fire Bob Pasani, Maria Bartiromo, Erin Burnett and Charlie Gasparino for being asshats.

Comments:
Sorry, winning ticket will be found in Chicago tonight. However since your goals are laudable, I'll take them under consideration.
 
I am going to dirtiest piece of shit hindu gas station to get my tickets. That is where the winners come from!
 
After buying CNBC you need to burn Larry Kudlow in oil. Everytime I hear 'the greatest story never told' quote of his , I feel like ripping out his testicles.
 
"After buying CNBC you need to burn Larry Kudlow in oil. Everytime I hear 'the greatest story never told' quote of his , I feel like ripping out his testicles."

That's gay.
 
Larry is one of the few that have sense on that channel. And by the way I have the winning numbers in hand here, they were purchased in China Town here in Chicago. I will throw my left over chicken bones at all of you people on CNBC tomorrow.

Ripping off his testicles is gay, I bet you would eat them too.
 
IM is a faggot in every sense of the word after stating that quote about larry's balls.
 
IM, you are a huge fucking retard, check out this link from his blog in early 2005.

http://capitalgame.blogspot.com/2005/05/good-bad-and-ugly.html
 
Most oil stocks doubled and tripled following that commentary, if you were short, I doubt you are still even in the game.
 
Here is a link to im's family photo, LMAO.

http://tinyurl.com/yopvx7
 
That picture is fucking funny, gotta be photoshop. Trader guy, why do you make good posts over here but leave shits at my blog?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.