Thursday, March 08, 2007

 

Closing Comments

Despite the fucktards at CNBC circulating rumors on NEW, the market did nicely. Even though my inverse ETF's poleaxed me, I still managed to gain 1.24% today.

If a machine gun were put to my head, in order to extract a stock pick, I'd say "go long CENX."

I have concluded, the market is not nearly as vulnerable as the hatfuckers on the tube want us to believe.

Frankly, I should have seen this misdirection/propaganda campaign-- from the beginning. Since when do the retarded Asian markets move our stocks-- like they did?

Also, why have there been so many fucking rumors-- all being negative? From carry trade to slowing growth to recession to "global bear market"-- all of the fucktards have been wearing their finest asshats, while espousing such negative commentary.

Hence, my "calculator brain" surmises, the events of the past two weeks, to be nothing more than paranoia, coupled with a sophisticated bear raid on the indices. Which is ironic, since my own paranoia is leading me to believe the bears are really that smart.

So, sometime soon, I will remove my hedges and proceed to kick old people down stairs or empty elevator shafts. Also, I will "nibble" at ADY, MVIS, CENX, BWLD, ITRI, GMXR and maybe SDXC.

NOTE: After the close, NSM reported a good number. The Semi's should move higher, as a result.

NOTE II: This is fucking hilarious.

Comments:
The bears will strike again the moment the first old guy is kicked down the stairs.
 
I say if we ever decide to take out the nuclear facilities in Iran that we load up the Air Force with Maytag machines and drop them over Iran. That way the ones that don't catch fire and thus take out the nukes can be used by the locals to do their dishes. Sort of a WWII Marshal plan for Iran.
 
I see Cramer thinks its cute to wear a Che Guevera T-shirt. He will probably be wearing a Hitler shirt tommorrow. Che probably murdered as many people as Castro. I thought Cramer was a capitalist. I would like to nominate Cramer with his Che T-shirt as Asshat of the week (although the clowns at NEW should be consided).
 
Funny stuff.

Hitler shirt.
 
Following Cramer's line of thinking he would be wearing a Hitler shirt while talking about investments in the German DAX or in the German economy.
 
Was Che really a quarter Irish?
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Fuck you asshole I just coughed up my kidney reading that shit I laughed so hard.

"
ACTING UP?? Hold old there, Smokey. The first sign of "acting up" is going to be my kitchen bursting into flame! What am I supposed to do when it flares up? Throw water on it? IT'S ALREADY FULL OF WATER YOU IDIOT!!! I live in a two-bedroom tinderbox with 10,000 books and a cat with a shaky bladder. I'm not prepared to fight electrical fires!"


Goddamit that makes those inverses feel much better. Good thing I did not take your bet or I would have no reason to turn over this kidney to you.


Ok aside from the fucktardedness I just vomited out, that fucking report in the morning better be negative as fuck or I am going to be a mad fucker. Now don't get me wrong I am a fucking bull donkey asshole but I am hedged 9 ways till Sunday and would like to collect on those hedges and initiate some cheap BWLD, HANS, NYX and PHO longs tomorrow. Call me a fucking asshole for wanting to have my cake and eat it too but thats the way its goes, I didn't win that lottery either on Tuesday so someone owes me some fucking gravy. To you people that have been getting jobs lately I only have one thing to say: GO ON WELFARE FOR ONCE you fucking transients.


Late post thought, I have called ahead to the fucking Greek place and asked for Nick, yes that sent them scurrying like rats on YUM's floor but I told those fuckers to start smoking that pig, I am going to eat it on Tuesday when you shorts in MVIS are being southern fried like mdaws was in IVAC. Bitches.
 
Broker A, the rza of stocks, when you allude to MVIS shorts getting their ass's covered by costly hats, is that because you think they will announce a deal or present a standalone project on earnings? Or is just a general musing about how fucking stupid they are?
 
I am sorry for posting again but the asshat of the week award by far goes to that fucker that runs DHI. Sorry but he takes the cake.
 
Hey, folks, thanks for stopping by the blog. I appreciate all the comments. Sorry about gappingandyapping's kidney. I'll check my black market contacts for a replacement. You don't mind if it's from a young Sumatran refugee do you? I find if you meet the shipping container halfway out at sea you can get some great deals.
 
The Asshat of the week award has already been decided.

Frankly, its a no brainer.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.