Monday, March 12, 2007

 

Closing Comments

Aside from the "oil-bitches" at HAL moving their HQ to Dubai, today was uneventful. Currently, I am up a little more than 8%, YTD. Moreover, my appetite for risk is, once again, abundant.

Therefore, I have instructed my servant/trader to remove my fucking hedges. Frankly, I am a little disappointed with his executions and may have to fine him $10,000-- per bad print. More on this later.

Today, I put some money to work. That's right, I am getting aggressive on a quadruple witching week. Fuck you if you find that scary.

Basically, I spit on the bears and their weak sell tickets. I want to own, in size, DIVX, MVIS, HANS, BWLD, CENX, AAPL, NTRI and EQIX throughout 2007.

DIVX is a new addition to my holdings. Being a big fan of piracy, I come across DIVX software all the time. It is big and getting bigger. I envision the fucktards from ADBE, or other fucktards, buying them-- at a ridiculous premium.

Finally, MVIS is due to report "earnings" tomorrow. I do not feel the stock will move higher, because of tomorrow's conference call. However, I do feel the stock will get into the $4 price range, following their scheduled road trip, in the weeks to come.

Comments:
Another propritary video technology is ONT.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.