Thursday, March 15, 2007

 

Closing Comments

I was out all day attending a private institutional meeting, hosted by MVIS. You know, the type of meeting that excludes the asshat individual investor (you).

I don't want to come across like a "pumper" or "MVIS whore," but I am excited.

Alex made a very clinical presentation and was impressive. He did not over-hype his story and addressed tough questions with poise. In short, I am going to buy a lot more stock.

In my opinion, the company is very close to inking a major cell phone deal. Moreover, such a deal will be the first of many positive press releases, regarding strategic alliances.

Furthermore, I am convinced the stock price will trade above $5.30 for 20 days, effectively enabling the company to call in their warrants-- which will net the company $35 million dollars.

Hence, the cash issue will be resolved.

Finally, I am prepared to purchase additional shares up to $4.50. Best case scenario, the company will surprise everyone with a big announcement, within 2 months.

Everything I stated above is my own opinion and was not confirmed by Microvision.

Full Disclosure: I am heavily long the stock and warrants.

Comments:
Did you see the projector? If so, did it make you pitch a tent in your pants?
 
Yes. I almost spilled my Monster on it.

Great meeting.

They met with Disney and many other heavy hitters.

Good stuff.
 
I want to do it in my pants. I only own 20000 shares but I am excited too.
 
For the stock to trade above $5.30 for 20 days, I would say that, given normal daily (profit-taking) fluctuation, the initial threshold run would have to boost the stock into the $7+ range. Sounds like this company is about to explode just like an Erin Burnett hair-doo!
 
This stock will be as big if not bigger than GOOG! We can thank the prior management for such a cheap price. This is an unbelievable price for a blockbuster company with world class management. Any one who looks at this company from the past will be very very sorry!
 
Digitaldoofus wins the best visualization award though a bit...hell, scary and kind of sexy thing..well geez.
 
ldfrack,

That sounds a bit extreme. Mebbe you drank too much of the Monster today? lol!
 
Mr. Fly,

I am still long MVIS and appreciate your report.

I am not a chartist, having flunked chartin' school a gazillion times.

Could you check with your minions and ask if they see an inverse head and shoulder pattern forming here?

Thanks!
 
Goddess- I'd be happy to do a chart of MVIS and email it to you, so you can post if you desire. It might be this evening before I get to it though. Or, I might post it on my blog.
 
If it's for goddess, I'm sure she'd prefer the inverse penis and balls formation for her site. :)
 
Woody,

Thank you very much! As I mentioned, I am definitely not a chartist - can't see things when others can, and can see things when others can't. LOL!
 
My my Anon!

Wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.