Tuesday, March 20, 2007

 

Closing Comments

I am fucking King of the stock market. You can't stop me.

As you know, I nailed ADBE. The stock is ripping the after hours to shreds. Also, tomorrow morning, I will demonstrate why my "calculator brain" is better than yours, via LNN.

Today, I had another big day, up 1.2%-- effectively putting my YTD return over 8%.

Face it, betting against me makes little to no sense. My CENX, BWLD, NTRI, MVIS, HANS, NYX, and many other positions, are all exploding to the upside. Again, I am fucking King of the stock market.

Finally, it's worth noting, my sudden surge of confidence, coupled with extreme hubris, is probably going to wind up biting me--big time. Good times never last. I rent good times, and generally fight and claw my way to the mountain top.

However, something tells me, "this time is different."

Off to drink some "rich man's whiskey."

NOTE: I am hearing IOC may continue to trade up. It is a random tip, so be careful.

Comments:
LNN is going to smoke tomorrow, wish I owned some. I would not be surprised to see it at 37.
 
How about $57?

Why not?
 
Broker A, I would like to suggest that you "claim" your blog at technorati.com,

http://www.technorati.com/account/blogs/#start_claim

just so that no other asshat claims it, "on your behalf".

It might drive some traffic to the channel.
 
Bah, I don't even pay attention to you until you go third person "Fly"

:)
 
done.

thx
 
Father and Son is one of my all-time favorite songs.

Thanks.
 
I think the Dow will fall 500 points by the end of next week. I am a concrete monkey so what do I know. But what were those symbols for double inverse of the Dow?
 
troy you are a week early.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.