Friday, March 09, 2007

 

Fly Buy: ATHR

I covered some of my ATHR short, buying 6,500 @ $25.10.

Comments:
I found out your secret identity, see my site.
 
listen to the first 40 seconds
 
GMXR acting real fugly, almost gay, relative to most of the other independants. Opportunity or run away?
 
Max pain on GMXR is 28.50.

It is acting very gay. However, I suspect holding this piece of shit, thru summer, will make shareholders less poor.
 
'Nuff said oh wise one.
 
i've no idea what to make of the Stifel comment re NEW. "They think acquisition is a growing possibility, particularly given its large origination network and servicing platform. Firm says even applying very conservative valuations relative to recent M&A transactions, the originations business should be worth roughly $465 mln and servicing $290 mln. This, they say, translates to $13.35 per common share"
Ch 11 looks to be filed by close of business today.
 
Thoughts on YHOO?
 
I like YHOO under 30
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.