Tuesday, March 27, 2007

 

Fly Sell: BWLD

I sold 5,000 BWLD @ $63.17.

Comments:
Shhh.

I still own a truckload.

You have to be retarded not to sell a little today.
 
so how bout that mvis / ntri / gme? spring break indeed.
 
Don't forget NYX, CLWR and AAPL.
 
My god how much do you own? 5000 is a lot to sell as it is (atleast for a fucktard like me).
 
Got alotta more.
 
Nice, I think I am going to hold most of mine myself, I would expect to sell some around 65-67. Last question then I will let you continue to count your money. Are you doing anything with ACLI? Those barges should come in handy transporting that corn.
 
gapping wears fly's ass as a hat
 
Fuck you Pez.

Still holding ACLI. Always a buy on dips.
 
pez it must suck to be losing money today. I wouldn't know myself, I am crushing your fucks, and DIVX is about to break the fuck out.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.