Thursday, March 22, 2007

 

John Lennon: God


Comments:
I think we should rename the blog hippie-tube.
 
Yes, we should.
 
FULL DISCLOSURE: I am long and deep Karen Finerman and short Guy Adami!
 
This site rocks! Lennon is God. Fly is not far behind.
 
Didn't Karen Finerman wear the same outfit yesterday?
 
Broker my technician has informed me that DIVX has just completed a head and shoulders pattern from a head of 24.xx to a neck of 21.xx giving a downside target of mid 18's (where you and I bought the thing) and has not started a big volume reversal to the upside. I don't want to get jiggy and cut a rug just yet but I am pretty happy at this point with my 50k dollar position at $19.27. Would you care to opine on this matter and let me know if you chartest guy thinks the same?
 
^^ Now started a big volume reversal to the upside. (fucking Johnny Blue typing skills)
 
"Would you care to opine on this matter and let me know if you chartest guy thinks the same?"

Nah. I am too fucking busy eating this here rib eye.

Developing...
 
Hmm.., rib eye?
 
Karen Finerman is a hottie and I saw them mention Wallstrip at the end of the fucking show.
 
full as fat kid on adderall? That's a poor analogy. I got news you for, that shit makes you NOT eat. It's like speed--a group whose surfeit is notorious. I often say, "Damn, I wish those crackheads weren't so fat, ugh what disgusting eating habits they must have." Gluttons. Personally, I smoke a cigar of butter every morning, yet remain at the peak of my metabolic cycle all day. The ATP production never stops over here, baby.
 
Karen Finerman is an old sea hag--you blind fuckers
 
I see divx in a falling wedge reversal. With a 3-6 month price target of 30-32. Nice!
 
"I got news you for, that shit makes you NOT eat."

No shit and fat kids eat a fuckload, take adderall, and feel so full they can't eat for a day.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.