Monday, March 05, 2007

 

Godzilla Ate Japan

First, I want to thank Woodshedder for his weekend posting. Great job. Visit him and bookmark Tradewhileworking, that's an order.

My only request is for you (readers) to stop complimenting him. Next thing you know, he will start thinking crazy and ask me for a raise or some shit. I'll have you know, I pay him the ancient Roman "minimum wage."

Anyway, watching CNBC Asia last night, I couldn't help laughing out loud at the poor Japanese fuckers, losing 575 NIKKEI points for no-fucking-reason. It's almost as if Godzilla emerged and started knocking over their buildings and stepping on their stock brokers. Truly, a funny thought-- for me at least.

Then, I got to see the greedy little Europeans smash themselves into oblivion, losing on average-- 1.5%.

However, then it dawned on me, I am next on Mr. Godzilla's menu, as S&P futures indicate a less-than-stellar open.

"Oh, no," I exclaimed to myself, as the worried faces on CNBC America tried to talk up the futures. But then I remembered, I have shorts coming out of my ears and OEX puts spilling out of my nose (truly, a disgusting metaphor).

So then, I sat down and wrote this retarded post, that all of you just wasted your time reading.

More on this later.

Developing...

Comments:
Thanks to "The Fly," and everyone else who posted positive feedback.

Don't worry, I won't get above my raisin'.

Just keep those illegal Mexicans coming. That's all I ask. And strangely enough, there were several empty cans of Monster tossed in my yard this morning.

Also, what is the chance of getting the word verification to read "asshat" several times a day?
 
Word verification is my form of torture for those interested in commenting.
 
Dayraders need to watch chips, AAPL,AMGN, GOOG for a possible popup. Too much put buying and everybody short. I'm a little dissapointed in the futures recovery going on now. We need one hell of a scary plunge to indicate a good bottom. I though it might come after the open but now appears it will be later in the day, if at all. Remember buy when you are throwing up and scared witless. Feel free to call me anything you want today; I won't be here to read it. I'm out of town at a golf tournament.
 
Tell those golf fuckers-- Broker A says hello.
 
We've wasted our time on your post because it doesn't refer to the "million fucking dollar challenge". That's all that matters today.
 
Wannabe financial stocks getting screwed...

NEW
DRL
OCN
CFC

...all are crap today, and sucked for a long time.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.