Wednesday, March 21, 2007

 

Holy Shit: Free Coffee

I just got back from Dunkin' Donuts (disguised of course). And guess what?

They are fucking giving the iced coffee away. I know, it's a fucked up business plan and if the stock were publicly traded, I'd short the beans out of it. But, it's not. So who cares?

Even though I can buy 20,000 iced coffee's with my "carrying around money," I love free stuff. It makes me feel like a smart consumer.

So, right now, I am double fisted with coffee. In one hand, I have the free iced coffee. And, in the other, I have a scolding hot coffee-- which I purchased as a sign of good will. Plus, I left the "coffee slaves," over at Dunkin', a 75 cent tip.

In all, this free coffee only cost me 2 bucks. A great deal, indeed.

Comments:
Hey Broker are you buying DIVX today?
 
Do you think DD will ever go public?
 
not yet on DIVX.
 
They have the same business model as AMZN when they have free shipping. The more they sell the more $$$ they lose.
 
Fly has never been a bottom fisher...my guess is he adds to DIVX position over 20.

Different strokes for different folks.

Here's what I was keying off of...

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.pnf?chart=DIVX,PLUCDANRBO[PA][D][F1!3!0.125!!2!20]&pref=G
 
Any news on NYX. Look what just happened to it.
 
you'll never leave DD after the free ICed today
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.