Friday, March 23, 2007

 

Late Day Thought

Whoever keeps selling MVIS to me is an asshat.

Comments:
Nice walk down at the close.
 
Yeah I always buy before dilution is announced. Seriously. I wonder if the price will walk down to the low three's depending on the time range of the selling.

there is a roommate-wide argument on the effects of MVIS dilution at my house. I think if you sell stock to pay the interest on your debt = bad, but taking out 1/5 of your float in cash paints a different picture. More indicative of a major capital project, which will need ample cash on hand to me. And since the PiicoP is essentially done, I'm assuming it's not for R&D.

I called MVIS IR and asked. The woman connected me to a bossman, but no one answered after I was transfered. I left a message inquiring about how the shares would be sold. Trickling out for months? A few large block trades next week? I think the question is "will this be a drag on their stock until they announce something?" I wouldn't expect them to tell me jack except to go F myself in the A, but I thought it wasn't a question that was too revealing, but one from which you could parse some useful info.

Any thoughts?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.