Friday, March 30, 2007

 

Position Updates: BWLD, HANS, CENX, NTRI

All of my core holdings are ripping today. You must be thinking "what the fuck, this guy must have a horse shoe up his ass."

However, the truth of the matter is, I invest in companies who sell products I believe in. I don't play with fucking charts or throw darts at the Wall Street Journal or IBD, like most of you internet daytrading asshats.

In closing, feel free to thank me for being so "generous" with my "fuck you shorts, you're dead" stock picks.

NOTE: "The Fly" has just been served a giant bowl of oatmeal. Watch out shorts.

Comments:
Boy I'd love to get Evelyn Davis in the sack. Whoa.
 
She gives new meaning to the crack spread. Speaking of which, I guess the crack spread is narrowing today. VLO on the defense.
 
CNBC is MUCH more pleasant today without that blithering idiot Erin Burnett.
 
I guess the fund managers stood us up today, fucking assholes.
 
Just looking through some stock charts, I gotta buy some of this HANS on Monday.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.