Tuesday, March 13, 2007

 

Pure Asshattery

After it is all said and done, the Fed will bail out the sub-prime fuckers with rate cuts. However, until that happens, the Financials will continue to be sold-- like cheap whores in Vegas.

Despite my impeccably bad timing on selling inverse ETF's, I do not believe the market is going much lower.

However, in the event my "calculator brain" is wrong, owning TLT, FXY and DXD are good hedges.

In short, I am taking a few upper cuts to the groin today-- deservedly so. But, as always, I will figure this asshattery out-- soon enough.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.