Tuesday, March 06, 2007

 

Quick Alert: NYC is Iceberg Cold/ Pink Coffee Cups

I just got back from the bank, and I thought my fucking fingers were going to fall off. That's how cold it is in NYC. Please, don't leave fucktarded comments, such as "You think that is cold, you should come here to Alaska and play with the penguins."

Fuck you and the tundra you reside in.

Also, it's worth mentioning, I am drinking Dunkin' Donuts coffee. And, surprisingly, it's not half bad. Although, after buying the coffee, I felt ashamed of the pink cup--causing me to run in a paranoid frenzy to my car--in order to hide the cup. However, after further "analysis," Dunkin' Donuts coffee is 50 times better than the shit Starbucks is shoveling.

If only I could pour the Dunkin' Donuts coffee into a high society Starbucks cup, life would be perfect.

Until that day arrives, I will drink this superb java in the privacy of my car or office-- like a fucking asshat.

Developing...

Comments:
Are you planning on adding to your shorts today? Looking at some PnF signals tells me that it doesn't look too bright out there for the future. Yes this is asshatery looking at such non-sense but I can't find anything else to look at. Short SBUX and long PG on the Coffee trade? Who makes the SBUX cups?
 
I will probably do nothing today.

I have ample downside protection.

If anything, I might add to my MVIS position.
 
Next think you know The Fly will be switching to Red Bull...
 
Noice, gave you the call on DD, lol. You'll never go back.

.
 
I'd rather drink pigs blood, before I buy Red Bull.
 
The NAZ can't get through yesterdays high. sell-off looming
 
Fuck
 
I love all the late-to-the party bears coming on predicting doom and gloom.

Breaking news fuckers: The selloff was last week's news.

I love seeing Richard's liver get fried with onions! (Anybody notice he only speaks up when he's got a winning hand?)

F-Richard
 
Quick Alert: Ted Turner is almost as cocky as the FLY. I bet he'd even like to eat Steve Case's liver.
 
Bernanke could be serving hickory smoked stool for lunch.
 
Follwed your site for a while....Good stufff.....There r a lot of FUCKTARDS here on the west coast....Thanks for the expression gets used often here.....Anyway...you have helped on a few trades thank you...as well check out TFNN.com......Tom O Brien has changed the way I trade and look at the markets....GURU if you will....B stoked to hear what ya think.....Funny shit.....Later
 
Oh yeah and ICE ceo on CNBC at 1215......315.....Markets going higher for a while to wipe out those idiot march put buyers....Bye bye......FYI.....late
 
>>I love all the late-to-the party bears coming on predicting doom and gloom. <<

late to the party? i was early, not late, and yes i'm still buying qid's.
(and yes getting fried today)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.