Thursday, March 22, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Energy

Guess what? I know who bought all that MVIS and MVISW today. Unfortunately, I am not permitted to disclose such information, to fucktards on the internets. Just know, there is a big appetite for MVIS stock out there.

Today, the stock God's are blessing me, with green in my longs and bloody red in my shorts. Both ATHR and BRCM (my only shorts) are getting "machine gunned." Because of Mother Markets grace and generosity, I will "sacrifice" 10 goats and make my servant/trader dress as a monk-- for 2 weeks.

My FMCN is fucking exploding. I like the Chinese stocks and feel communism is cool, only when it allows my fucking stocks to go up. Also, it's worth noting, the Energy sector is on fire.

I am sure Eric "the oil barrel" Bolling is having a "field day" with oil trading higher today. With my money, I like IOC, GMXR, SU, UPL, VLO and maybe NGAS.

Finally, I am pretty sure the Jefferies analyst, who downgraded BWLD yesterday, will receive one of my "Asshat Awards." In case you didn't know, BWLD is a fucking buy, all the way to $100.

Comments:
Who was doing all of the selling or was it just stops and weak hands?
 
Fly, I think the trades were in the sell column. 2,228,100 warrents at the days low of 1.25 and 1,333,410 shares at the open of 3.31 (previous day closing bid).

For these to have been buys I think would have been done at the highs not the lows.

Perhaps MDB Capital moving early on their windfall?
 
Jim--

It was a cross.
 
Of course, but the side of the market it occurred on tells the story. There was another one earlier in the week for similar size...

As to MDB holding shares at the offer price, plus a boat load more with a $2.56 cap on the buy, not to mention warrents they hold warrants at 11 cents coming due in June the ovehead supply is enormous if they don't pull off a contract this year.

Scary stuff... hope it goes your way considering all you guys hold a combined 2,000,000+ shares.

No wonder the Fly never sleeps!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.