Thursday, March 15, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Internet

The market is going higher today. Why even fight it?

If you are short, like some asshats who post on this retarded blog, be sure to enjoy having your eyebrows punched off your face--for the remainder of the day.

It appears WEBX caught a bid from CSCO (nice call Howard). Ultimately, the internets is going to be consolidated. My guess, within two years, stocks like VCLK, AQNT, OMTR, MCHX, etc, will be gone-- due to buy outs. Furthermore, the buying will probably be done by bullshit companies, like YHOO or AMZN. Frankly, I do not know why the Fast Money fuckers are so bullish on YHOO. Do they even surf the web? I mean, really, YHOO blows hard. The only name worth the paper it's printed on, in search, is GOOG. Fuck the rest.

Speaking of buyouts, ICE is bidding for BOT. Crazy exchange fuckers. Without a doubt, NYX, NDAQ and ISE are buys.

Aside from the internets, the chemical stocks are on fire. Oh, my friend with the LEND calls, just made a fucking killing-- up big again.

Finally, sometime today, BBND is coming public. I really like the company and will probably buy some stock, within the first month of trading.

NOTE: I will be away for most of the afternoon, attending a business meeting. More on this later.

Comments:
It appears that the bulls are back in control in HANS.
 
HANS is going to knock Woodshedder's face off.

More on this later.

Developing...
 
A move above 35.5 is a technical breakout which projects a $41 price target...

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.pnf?chart=HANS,PLUADANRBO[PA][D][F1!3!.25!!2!20]&pref=G
 
Your friend hopefully waited til now to sell because LEND is on fire. I shoulda bought 50 contracts this morning but the risk is to high for me.
 
Great call on BBND! You impress me everyday!
 
Yahoo is the place to be. Yahoo is much more than search as where Goog is only search. If monster.com is out there, why cant we give Hotjobs multiple? What about Pananma? Fantasy basball season? cmon the list goes on
and on. This is a 37 dollar stock!
Im in from 26..get on board!
 
Hey fucker, i see how you are...defecate on my character when I am away from the internets. On HANS. I told you that turd would float to 36 today, and that is right where it stopped. Looks like there are some still ready to flush it.
 
woodshedder, I am impressed with your stuff. You will do well in the market in the long run. Unlike the amature dumbass flyboy who gets wiped out every down market. lol
 
He is so amature. I'm suprised he's still in business.
 
MMX--

You are like a 9 year old man. I spit on you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.