Thursday, March 08, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Metals

Barring a key reversal, the market should do well today. Every sector is kicking ass, with slight weakness in the Semi's. Fuck the Semi's (I am short).

Anyway, I am starting to believe the "global bear market" we are supposed to be entering is utter bullshit. Additionally, I am starting to think the bull market is back-- and anyone betting against will get his jaw punched loose.

Today, the Metals are exploding to the upside. If the Asian markets do not melt away, I like CENX, NUE, X, TIE and AL. And, if you are a gambling idiot, maybe ERS and IIIN are worth a dice roll.

Bottom line: I am not having fun, because of my hedges. I have somehow morphed from a caffeinated-crazed stock jockey into a staid-conservative goat-fucker.

I may have to rethink my market positions.

Until then, I'll aimlessly wander around NYC--while littering the streets with my empty Monster Energy Soda cans.

Comments:
broker, you are starting to flipflop like Cramer in the last few days.

I also had a little bit of that but stayed mostly bullish
 
"staid-conservative goat-fucker"

That is one for the archives.
 
Indeed. I am starting to "flip-flop."

That's because I have no idea where the market goes next.

It's sort of like wheel of fortune.
 
I flip flop all the time I am proud of it lol. That's all about trading. Staying only bullish or bearish is for amateurs.
 
Its seems like the big selloff has become ancient history. All that concern, hype and imminient gloom, turned out to be as fleeting and genuine as dick cheney's donations to the homeless.

The market is going to eviscerate all you flip-flopping longs and eat you for breakfast tomorrow morning.
 
MVIS Fri
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.