Monday, March 12, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Networkers

Before you read this post, go visit Woodshedder. Once again, he did a fine job blogging here this weekend. For his trouble, I have e-mailed him an "illegal Mexican" to clean up his p.c. Trust me, he fucking deserves it.

First off, I would like to declare the movie 300 to be the best fucking film-- since Gladiator. Please, don't leave any comments saying "but, it is historically inaccurate and unfair to the Persians." See, "The Fly" doesn't bother getting all worked up over trivial things, such as truth, when it comes to the movies he watches. I am all about believing everything communicated thru the T.V. or the big screen-- then acting upon my new found "knowledge."

For example: After watching 300, I had the sudden urge to join the Spartan army and fucking sack the ancient Persian city of Tehran. Unfortunately, I later learned there is no Spartan army. However, it's worth noting, I'd still like to see the ancient Perisan city of Tehran burn to a cinder, all due to 300.

Over the weekend, after wanting to sack Persia, I read Howards post on Halliburton and how disgusting and "smelly" they are for moving to Dubai. Now, don't get me wrong, if I saw the CEO of HAL enrobed in a fucking ball of fire, I wouldn't spit nor piss on him to douse the flames. As a matter of fact, I'd probably throw a book of matches or barrel of oil at him-- whichever is readily available. However, I am not mad at them for moving to Dubai. Fuck them, it's just another company.

As for today's trading:

This is the type of market that forces the bears to cover their shorts. It is completely and utterly fucktarded. The market should be down 1% today, instead it is flat. Clearly the advantage has, once again, shifted to the buyers court.

I like the action in the Networkers. I see LMRA is on fucking fire, up 30%. By the way, MVIS owns 1.75 million shares of LMRA. Furthermore, I expect MVIS will sell their block, sometime soon. In addition to LMRA, PWAV, AKAM, HLIT, NETL and DIVX look great.

Aside from CENX, my favorite short term trade has to be DIVX. The stock is cheap and poised to move higher.

NOTE: Last week's asshat, Tom Brown, is getting punched in the cock today, via LEND and other "bank stocks."

Comments:
Funny post. Did you ever find out the size of his stake in NEW?
 
No. But I understand it is fucking "meaningful."

800 mill down the drain.
 
I have gone into my sock drawer and gathered all of the pennies I saved over the years and I will be putting in a bid for NEW, except I will be transforming it into a cash for title company. I will advertise heavily in Mexico Ciy and Juarez so when the border challenged people come here they can utilize my business.
 
Skip to the section highlighted in blue for a review of 300:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/31520
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.