Friday, March 23, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Networkers

I have a new weekend blogger. After firing the lazy, yet talented, Woodshedder, I traveled the world, via the internets, looking for a better weekend blogger. His name is Ducati and his IQ is much higher than yours. He is not from America and probably makes fun of some of you straw eating hillbillies, in his spare time.

Nonetheless, because of his "calculator-like brain," I have "hired" him to work here, free of charge.

Also, it's worth noting, old people music week ends today. As you know, I have been placating the ancient folk, with songs that reminded them of their youth. Sorry old man, no more music for you.

As for today's trading:

DIVX is on fucking fire. That's right, keep betting against me. Next thing you know, some homeless guy is lending you a spoon, in order to shovel some soup into your "piehole." Also, BWLD, CENX, NYX and SU look great.

The likelihood of a big move in the market today is slim. Frankly, the weather is too nice in NYC, to fuck around with idiots on the NYSE. However, as always, I think the market is a buy-- and would continue positioning into quality names.

Aside from Energy related stocks, the Networkers are outperforming. Today, I like LNOP, DIVX, PWER and HLIT.

Finally, does WFR ever go down?

Comments:
My chartist just flicked a quarter at me and wanted to remind me that I am never to doubt his skills. As I reported last night this tard informed me that DIVX had just completed a head and shoulders move with a big volume reversal. He is asking me for more money now, I sent my mexican to get a burrito to shove in his mouth.
 
Woodshedder: Contact me if you need somebody to file a complaint for unfair labor practices in front of the National Labor Relations Board. Go Gators.
 
one thought from the top of the stairs: mvis is a hell of a lot better buy at $4 than at $3. i'll wait.

buying more eln & gdp...both showing strenght.
 
"one thought from the top of the stairs: mvis is a hell of a lot better buy at $4 than at $3. I'll wait."

Yeah that makes a lot of sense.

I have this computer here Richard that is on sale now for $1,000. I'll tell you what, I'll sell it to you for $2,000.

Old people.
 
look, this is either a home run or a $0 dollar stock. I don't see it being just a survivor, doing great science, but never converting that science to jingle. let's assume it is a hone run, a $20 stock...then what the fuck difference does $4 make. buying more and more at $3 is an amateurs game.

if you run money on wall street,you know this is true. the 1000 share buyers may think $1 makes a difference, you know better.
 
Applying your "sell you a computer for $2000" logic with regards to your last two purchases of DIVX, why would you only buy 1000 shares at 18.62 and 5000 shares at 20.47.
 
"Applying your "sell you a computer for $2000" logic with regards to your last two purchases of DIVX, why would you only buy 1000 shares at 18.62 and 5000 shares at 20.47."

Assume you're wrong until proven right.
 
WFR - firmly in the "admire from a safe distance" category. Poly shortage is getting close to an end, I think the solar producers are getting close to oversupply, and the whole thing will eventually see a commodity downcycle. No big surprise there.
 
Because I just bought that $1,000 computer for $600. And, I am slightly fucktarded. Now, I will have to dispatch an internet laser beam to melt your house, for this line of questioning-- you throw upon me.

As for Richard--

I don't believe in charts. Frankly, I feel charts are for crazy people, who have nothing better to do than play Nostradamus with lines and dots.

I buy on the fundies. (Fly kicks Richard down his pyramid steps)
 
like i said, you know better.

if you think the weather in ny is great today, look at this webcam from my neighbor's house:

http://www.vicramos.com/indian-pass-netcam.cfm

i need to leave you for a few hours,i'm going fishing.
 
Have fun. Don't fall off the boat.
 
Richard: I went to school in Gainesville and liked to eat the oysters from that area but that was many years ago and I last heard that it wasn't safe to eat the oysters from the Bay. Are the redfish biting yet?
 
How about KNOT at $23? Looks like a cheap price for a good company.
 
what about DNA's coments today?
 
Like KNOT, like DNA down here, maybe a point lower.
 
Caddy, I have already hired Mdawsz legal services to represent me in my suit against the Fly.

However, I've read Ducati's stuff before, and I have to say, he writes some fine stuff. He will make my writing look amateurish. Good job, Broker a.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.