Monday, March 26, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Networkers

Apparently, many of you are quite fond of "The Ducati." As you know, today is election day at "Fly Republic" and the "man from down under" needs your vote, in order to stay "employed."

Call it luck, call it fate, but my fucking stocks are ripping higher, despite broad market weakness. So far, there is a big appetite for MVIS. I'm telling you, as sure as I sit here with Monster in hand, MVIS is going to work. However, it's worth disclosing, I have been "mushroom clouded" on retarded concept stocks like this in the past. Nonetheless, I remain stoically bullish.

Seriously, how did the Brits allow themselves get "kidnapped" by the Iranians? Fuck, if that was me, I'd take my rocket launcher ("The Fly" is fond of rocket launchers) and destroy the entire Iranian navy, right there. Then, I'd invade Iran and force them to eat oatmeal and drink Monster Energy soda. If it were up to me, dark times would befall the ancient civilization of Persia. Many nations would get "machine gunned" and several would get "poleaxed," while I destroy all their "asshatteries," from the luxury of 20,000 feet in the sky.

Anyway, as a result of new Iranian tensions, Gold, Silver, Euro and Oil are strong. You know, the world is coming to an end trade. Fuck that. The Oil play is long in the tooth. I am not touching those oil fuckers here.

I want to stay with crazy man Tech stocks.

Furthermore, the Networkers are my favorite way to play Tech. Today, there is strength in ANTP, VOCL, RRGP, ONSM, INPH, BRCD and SONS.

Again, my favorites are DIVX, MVIS, EQIX, CLWR and BBND. Also, I want to own ADBE going into April, its best month seasonally.

Finally, I am hearing great things on NTRI. The quarter seems to be on track, while rumors of private equity interest makes its rounds around Wall Street.

Comments:
As you frequently say, MVIS is "inflammatio futue aestus" or something like that...
 
ADGO.ob is firming off of lows above EMAs.

MVIS is the best. I may buy a Mazerati today and cruise Laguna Beach blvd listening to RUSH's "Time stand Still".

Fly, can you play some Rush today??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylViJpX1KBs

That was extremely gay verbage.
 
I too am breaking out like a 15 year old boy. Shit is rocking for me despite the overall market.
 
Yeah, my hoard of gold looks good here. Gold just broke back above the $660 platform. RNO is rocking.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.