Wednesday, March 07, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Retail

If you are a net bear, you have to be a little nervous. We all know how resilient this market is, embodied by the care free attitude of the asshole dip buyer.

Take a look at the Retailers, they're on fire. So far, the buyers are bidding up shares of CHS, SKS, ODP, CROX and GME. Considering the huge short positions in the Retailers, I'd be very scared to be short-- into this rally.

Even though I believe the market is due for another leg down, that doesn't mean the fuckers have to go down today. If you are properly hedged, it doesn't matter what the market does-- because you will be flat in an up 500 or down 500 tape. However, if you are sticking your flag in the ground, bullish or bearish, you have bigger balls than me and risk too much.

See, fucktards like you get wiped out everyday. The type who wear their emotions on their buy tickets, like little whining bitches. Pardon me for ranting, but I deal will asshats like you all day.

If you want to stay in the game, and not serve as fodder for the bears or bulls, get flat.

Finally, I suspect the market will trade lower today, but squeeze a few overzealous bears out in the volatile process. Also, I know it sounds fucking nuts, but I want to go long MVIS. Next week, the company will be visiting several funds and retail outfits, in an effort to keep the story fresh. Also, I understand, the company may unveil its "stand alone projector" for the Picop.

Comments:
I've noticed that as the Dow drops the NASDAQ and the SMH just sits there and moves up slightly-could be a sign of strength for daytraders to move into. Fly-like the Pixels worth of Wall Street. Get more ads in one spot-more $$$.
 
Trader--

That is not my site. The site owner purchased a blog ad from me. Hence, the advertisement.

This market is fucking doomed.
 
Broker are you still expecting another leg down to emerge? I would agree that neutral is not bad in this madness. However if we do not pull back some a lot of good long entry points will not materialize.
 
The CNBC contest may be gay, but it's better than playing with my own money at the moment.
 
Leg down you ask for, leg down you shall have.

Also, I will be eating a leg of lamb tonight.

With this cold weather in NYC, make sure to put your leggings on.

Before I leg into any longs, I want to make sure the selling is almost over. Else, I may get my legs cut from under me.

Leg on bitches.
 
How about Dennis Gartman on Fast Money last night? Said the severe break in all the world's markets last week signalled the start of a global bear market. I assumed the producers screened the guests before bringing them on to prevent those arrogant fuckers from being caught completely off guard. Guess not.

BTW, DR is a pompous wannabe prick with way too much 'tude for a wage slave journalist.
 
Ragin Cajun: If you are lurking, any good home cooking cajun places near Hammond, La? I am going there next week for a couple of days. Its near Southeastern Louisiana Univ.
 
Maggot--

Dennis Gartman is a chart slave-- who happens to be an asshat.
 
If you know what's good for you, the staff here highly recommend BWLD at 2730 W.Thomas St in Hammond, LA.
Fucker...
 
Asshats occasionally get it right.
 
Gartman was knob last night.
 
Bolling sucks Gartman's knob.
 
good point maggot, wtf was with those guys, it really was like watching a deer in the headlights.
 
The Boll certainly does have a boner for ol' Dennis.
 
Eric Bolling is a rich oil tycoon with way to much money. That fucker deserves a hard one.
 
Are those fast money guys really that rich?
 
Trader Caddy, Hammond Sucks ass, I'm not familiar with it. If you make it down to Lafayette, I know of a bunch of places to get some good cajun cooking.
 
Justin:

The exchange stocks are getting absolutely killed today. Bolling owns a bunch of NMX, so he ain't as rich as he was yesterday.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.