Monday, March 05, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Semiconductors

Over the weekend, I was thinking how non-productive lunch breaks are, and how someone like myself might solve this "problem." For example, my trader/servant takes lunch breaks everyday. He feels eating food will make him a better worker. So, I came up with a great invention idea.

How about strapping a bag around ones head, so that he may work without the inconvenience of taking a break and fucking up productivity? You know, you can fill it up with oatmeal or something, strap it on his head and send him back to work. I think its a great idea.
I'll call it the "Food Bag."

As for today's trading:

Following Asia's and Europe's terrible sessions, U.S. equities opened down, mildly. In my opinion, this a worst case scenario. While it's true, getting punched in the cock, first thing in the morning, is not fun-- but probably necessary. If the market rallies today, I want to own NKZ' or NKI'-- for a bounce in Japan tonight. However, I do feel there is more downside to this market.

Be careful.

The Semi's are fucking running here, as the asshole dip buyer tries to assert himself. Really, today's open was very predictable, as everyone seems to want to time the bottom. Breaking News: It's not that easy, fucktards.

This rally should be faded.

Also, the Yen is gapping higher (FXY), as the "carry trade" unravels.

In short, use this rally for a trade and try to lighten up on retarded positions. Also, consider initiating a protective position in QID, SSG or DUG.

NOTE: The mortgage brokers are getting annihilated: NEW, LEND, NFI, FMT, etc.

NOTE II: Please take the new "Fly Survey." Are you bullish or bearish on the markets?

Comments:
I hope this is some short covering, and not the asshole dip buyer looking for bargains. If this rally is due to the ADB out buying "bargains" it is going to get really ugly later this week. Sell the spikes!
 
Broker any thoughts on where ATHR could go? I see 22.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.