Thursday, March 29, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Telco's

Off to the races we are. I know, I sound like that fucking disgusting creature from Star Wars, Yoda. By the way, Star Wars fans are fucking idiots.

Following the strong Asian and European sessions, I suspect we will close up nicely today, as everything seems to be working.

Very early on, I have impressive gains in NTRI, NYX, CENX, GD, GILD, FMCN and PNRA.

However, the big winners are in the Telecom sector, due to KKR's monster bid for BCE. Right now, a variety of Telecom stocks are ripping higher. I like the action in CN, TLK, GLDN, CHU, TU,TKG, S, TLS and NIHD.

Worst case scenario, the market reverses and starts bleeding red. Should the sellers manage to pull it off, I would refrain from buying the dips-- at least for today's session.

Finally, I am hearing good things about NTRI, regarding the quarter and rumors of LBO interest. Either way, I want to buy the stock, all quarter long. My goal is to have a nice position in place, prior to the next quarterly earnings announcement. After all, the fat fuckers want to lose weight. NTRI sends food to their house. Who's better than them?

Comments:
"Who's better than me!"
 
ACLI is making a big dick move today after that massive V bottom yesterday. Any news on this?
 
Hey Gapping:AMGN is actually holding up today. What do you think? You know other Biotechs like PDLI,GILD,IMCL have done very well over the market decline the last few days.If AMGN can get off the floor IBB (Biotech ETF may be a good play). Kidstock: Pull out your tools and tell me what you think of IBB.
 
You fuckers are all obsessed with AMGN.

They suck donkey dick.
 
Caddy, not likely what you want to hear but IBB is stuck in the middle of a range between 65 and 85. The selloff from 80 was quite sharp and projects the downside to 65. My bearish view is subject to change should it be able to trade above 83.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.