Wednesday, March 28, 2007

 

The World is Waiting For the Sunrise: Benny Goodman & Red Norvo


Comments:
The Ducati has a nice writeup on the MVIS company and their dumbass shareholders.
 
The OZ, AKA the Ducati has predictad the forthcoming recession. I find these guys amuZing from the point that I could say the same and it would be valid givin whatever timeframe I see fit to call a I told you so, so I will predict that we are heading into a recession, put me on CNBC,,thanx
 
This Ducati character gargles his own balls while taking it in the ass from sheep that graze on his farm.
 
mde- I remember last time you posted about MVIS, when Fly was asking to register shares, that you were short MVIS.
 
boomerdote--

Perhaps you should change your name to boomerDOPE.

I cannot recall any of your posts being marginally coherent or value-added.
 
wood,
I lost some money and must admit I am a little bitter after the nice move up.
 
Mde- It takes a man to be honest and not defensive about such things.
 
Would someone please defend AMGN for me, I mean I got a 56.xx handle for my cost basis but I keep asking each day if this is the bottom. Any thoughts from anyone? I know some of you are nibbling at it.
 
Gapping- technicals say the bottom is close. hang in there, when it snaps back, it will move fast and large.
 
gapping-

I said it to caddy and I will say it to you. Go find another name to play.

Ask yourself:
Why, in a bull market are you buying stocks that are making 52-week lows? It goes against conventional wisdom.

For what its worth, my tools measure the downside to 52.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.