Thursday, April 12, 2007

 

Aluminum Prices Poised to Run

Look, I despise looking at charts. However, my chart guy is alerting me to the fact that aluminum may be on a verge of a breakout.

In recent weeks, copper, lead, gold, silver, nickel and zinc have exploded to the upside. The only laggard has been aluminum. Don't get me wrong, it's up-- but not much.

If you believe metal prices are extended, stay away. However, if you are like me, big aluminum bull fucker-- take a look at CENX, AL and even AA.

NOTE: For every .01 move in aluminum equates to .15-.17 per share in earnings, for CENX. By far, the most levered stock-- to the price of aluminum.

Comments:
Indeed, if woodshavings were here he would be drawing a symmetrical triangle all over that chart.
 
Where is he?

Out drawing fucking lines on his new house?
 
What would you buy NTRI up to? I don't have a position in it yet. Any thoughts on if its made too big of a move? If they beat on earnings these shorts will shit their 40% position out.
 
As Erin Burnett put it..."We're up fifty dollars on the Dow."
 
CNBC is for asshats.
 
"asshat" would be a promotion for Erin Burnett.
 
NTRI runs to $70.

In my opinion.
 
Digitaldoofus is a major Erin hater. I don't understand the animosity, perhaps she refused to blow him. I don't know.

I'm curious what the consensus is about Erin among the readers of The Fly's retarded blog. Any chance for a poll?
 
Sorry Maggot--

No chance.
 
Erin is completely lost when her teleprompter runs out. A total airhead. It's rumored that in her first job where the business had two owners, she could never figure out why she shouldn't be paid twice the minimum wage (once for each owner).
 
I'm here fuckers. Had to take the mutts to the vets.

That is a nice chart though Fly.
 
Wood-

I hereby order you to "analyze" the chart of aluminum for the internets and post it on your blog.

A nice link whore will soon follow.
 
Fuck, I missed this comment. Sorry, day late, dollar short.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.