Monday, April 02, 2007

 

April Fools Day and the Important Matter of Kidstock

Full Disclosure: I am long GMRK in real life and the CNBC Challenge.

How could I not hold "elections" when GMRK is fucking screaming to the upside? Clearly, there was something fucked up in Kidstock's koolaid and charts.

Now don't get me wrong, I like his "balls on the table" approach, but in a true "internet democracy" -- the people shall have the final word.

I know one or two of you might say "gee, dick, that's fucked up. You said there would be no "elections." To them I say: "ha, ha, April Fools day, Mr. Goat Fucker."

Developing...

NOTE: Please take the new "Fly Survey." Should I fire Kidstock?

Comments:
Here is a short in my mind. COF (Capital One). Looks like it ig going to fall off a cliff.

Disclosure: I am heavy puts 2 months out.
 
"I would recommend shorting all the way up to 46"

The day is not over yet hatfuckers...
 
I've got your back, kidstock.
 
its your blog - not the street f^)*^)*cking.com

fire everybody


weekend edition...lame

put your faves on the blogroll prick :)


have a swell day
 
Howard--

Since everyone else bores me, I don't have any fucking favorites.

In order to find entertainment, I have resorted to hiring weekend bloggers.

Perhaps if the internet would start entertaining me already, I wouldn't have to keep firing my weekend "talent."
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.