Monday, April 02, 2007

 

BREAKING NEWS: Kidstock Wins; But Still Gets Fired

Wow, in a weird twist of irony and internet bullshit, Kidstock did the impossible, thanks to last minute Asian voters, and won the "election"-- but still gets the shitcan.

For some reason, Kidstock did not have faith in "internet democracy." Thus, he fired himself. Then, due to violating Fly's weekend blogging rule (he posted on a weekday), he was fired-- yet again.

In total, Kidstock was fired twice, and won the election-- all in one night's fucktarded work.

Truly, an amazing feat.

Final Tally:

Yes
46% (45)
No
54% (53)

NOTE:
Whoever is interested in a weekend blogging position, while testing the limits of "internet democracy," please email me at my earliest convenience.

Comments:
Looks like the "popular vote" is just as inconsequential in an internets election as it is in a presidential election.

It's a bit disappointing, though; I thought kidstock brought something worthwhile to the table. Then again, I'm glad I haven't acted on the advice of these weekend bloggers...
 
These weekend bloggers are like Spinal Tap drummers.
 
ADY just took a dump? It was acting funny the last couple trading days.
 
The most disheartening thing about this saga is not the failure of democrarcy. Democracies, by their nature, are always fragile.

What turns my stomach is that Kidstock portrays goat fucking as a "baaaad" thing. It's like he wants us to believe he's never gotten hyped up on Monster and, I need to be delicate here, taken indecent liberties with his favorite goat. Sure. OK. Whatever.
 
There was once a man from my rural NY town who twice was observed entering a barn and having relations with a calf...

By the way, since "The Fly" won't link whore me like he did for Woodshedder and Ducati, I wanted to point out that 50Kto5M has started trading. Did I piss him off with my pre-emptive move?

That aside, I agree with "The Fly" on the upside potential of the market and consequently am "All-in". Come and get me Margin Police.

http://50kto5m.blogspot.com/

http://50kto5m.blogspot.com/
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.