Thursday, April 19, 2007

 

Breaking News: Fly's Site Description Changed

While other sites profess their desire to help the poor, average/retard investor, I, on the other hand, scoff at such niceties.

I waste many hours of my time, week in and week out, entertaining myself--via cussing at strangers on the internets or boasting about how large my oatmeal bowl is.

With regards to investing, I don't care who you are or what your background is, I am better than you. I know this because my "illegal Mexicans" tell me so and my empty cans of Monster Energy soda, which mysteriously show up on my neighbor's front lawn, make me incredibly smart.

While visiting this blog, make sure to respect my positions, while limiting the level of "fucktardedness" or "asshattery" you demonstrate on other websites. Furthermore, throwing meat loaf at my positions or bad mouthing them on my site is illegal. Punishment is: I track you down and kick you down a random flight of stairs.

Which reminds me, if you are over the age of 47 1/2, you are not welcome here. "The Fly" thinks old people are stupid, bearish and plain ole' vanilla gay.

Finally, I will refer to myself as "The Fly" only in good times, when earned coin is banked at a profuse rate. Should I somehow "mushroom cloud" myself in a gay stock, I will talk to the unwashed (you) directly.

Oh, by the way, I am always looking to "employ" weekend bloggers. Pay is equal to the ancient Roman minimum wage. If you are interested in being tested on my retarded blog, please email me at my earliest convenience.

Comments:
"Which reminds me, if you are over the age of 47 1/2, you are not welcome here. "The Fly" thinks old people are stupid, bearish and plain ole' vanilla gay"

lol
 
To bad I'm 48... I was just getting ready to purchase that faggidty little sponsor box in the upper left hand corner of your site. Not now-- not after these age discriminatory comments. Fuck you and your monster soda.
 
Hey Fly,

The bullish/bearish sentiment poll is 50/50. I bet we know which way mrkcbill voted....OLD BALLS!!!!
 
Why don't you try out sourcing your blog to India and Pakistan on the weekends.
 
mrkc--

Sorry, I don't accept ad money from old fart knockers.
 
Pay is equal to the ancient Roman minimum wage - a Denarius for a Denarii????
 
fUCK MVIS
 
Holy shit CEO!

I will destroy you and whatever company you are "CEO" of.
 
Broker,
You need to post this for the losers that aren't on the MVIS train. Just tell them "My name is Fuck You."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TROhlThs9qY
 
Fly, is right... getting old sucks! That's why I retired to Scottsdale when I was 46. My deferred salary, golden parachute, restricted stock and options of every sort have provided me and my extended family with more than enough to live.
When I get tired of riding my Harley from bar to bar in Cave Creek ,looking for milk-white, skinny little vacationing New Yorkers to beat up, I jump into my new Vette and see if I can break the land speed record.
But, as I said, getting old does suck. One must always be wary of farting, since the next one may be wet!
 
senior citizens can own MVIS too. we're taking over this blog rascals
 
At 45 I just made the cut, but what's wrong with getting old? The alternative isn't too good.

Separately, nice open to the market. Shorts are getting kicked in the balls.
 
"...if you are over the age of 47 1/2, "

Har! I'm calling you out. Block my I.P. if you have the nerve.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.