Wednesday, April 11, 2007

 

Can't We all just get along?

I am so fucking rich I don't have to do shit. Everyday is a weekend for me so I am posting on what is called hump day for you chart watching ass dribbles. I was wondering why MarketMakerX was so angry until I found his album cover from his youth. After being violated by several large men in his youth, he obviously harbors some resentment to men who coin cash and eat red meat.






This album cover was made because not enough people in MMX's hometown hated him. Por Primera Vez means “for the first time”. As in- For the first time, I have an excuse to wear my little sisters clothes. I’m sure he was referring to the first time he was violated by his uncle. He doesn’t look the least bit creepy or unnatural. What he looks like is a fucking ass clown …wearing Jordache shorts that were made for an eight year old girl, and an izod golf shirt that is stretched so tight you can see through it. The colors used in the title block are timeless, assuming your idea of time is between 1976 and 1978. MMX already made me want to blow fucking chow, but the element that pushed it over the edge was MMX's left hand on his abdomen. I don’t know why that triggers my gag reflex, but it does. If anyone has any ideas that would make this album cover more uncomfortable to look at, please don’t tell me.

Author’s note: These comments were slightly edited from Pork Tornado, to see the real list and some pictures of MMX's family see the following link.

http://salamitsunami.com/archives/91

Comments:
Glad that I finished my nightly dinner before checking The Fly's page for updates.
 
MMX,

That is some gay shit!
 
Holy shit, this post is so fucking gay, I may just call a special election.

MMX does not deserve such a post, for he is a fucktarded, dickless, asshat.

More on this later...
 
What ever happened to immediate dismissal for overstepping the "Weekend Blogger" boundary?
 
Crux--

This law you refer to is true.

However, Mr. Taco emailed me and asked to post.

With permission granted, he was legally ok to post, during the week.

However, I must say, the contents of his post are questionable at best, and must be pondered-- by yours truly.

Thank you for being so mindful of this blog's "laws."
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
You know how in fourth grade when you like a girl you pull her pigtail? Well, you just pulled MMX's pigtail and are now a total gaylord, you gay motherfucker. You should be ashamed for posting that "boy in repose" shit here.

My kids, the reverend at my church and even chicago bears legend william "the refrigerator" perry read this site, and they are fucking p-ed. I've been getting e-mails from perry all day, phone calls, picture msgs; it's like a korean fish market out here. This is a stock/Fly rules website, not a Michael Jackson, wine tasting, poofters in dusseldorf website, you sissy ass nancy.
 
The real fag here is Fly boy himself. He took his time off to post gay pick off his desktop. Keep it up bitch. lol
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.