Monday, April 02, 2007

 

Closing Comments

Once again, as usual, I had a big day.Today, I enjoyed big gains in BWLD, HANS, CENX, FMCN, MVIS, FDC, FXI and Kidstock's short GMRK. In total, I was up .55% today.

Basically, the market is continuing its melt up and will likely advance, dramatically, over the next 6 weeks, before a pullback.

During this run, I want to be overweight the Utilities, Industrials and select Metal stocks.

During today's trading, the Utilities led the advance, with big gains in PEG, EGN, GAS, PPL and TGS, amongst many others.

Also, Commodity related stocks, pressed the iron on the sellers' necks again, with "fuck you shorts, you're dead" gains in CLF, ATI, DYN, PKD, GLBL, BMD and MIND.

In short, I want to hold onto my winners and cut loose the laggards. In a fast market, I don't have time to fuck around with boring stocks, like TELOZ (which got fucking poleaxed today!). Nice call, Ducati.

I want to make money now and spend it on a variety of fucked up things, like "illegal Mexicans," cigars and rich man's whiskey.

Fuck you very much.

Comments:
Go Gators !!!
 
As soon as it gets usual it usually gets unusual.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.